Health Program Manager Zambia and Lesotho (80%)
Starting date: As soon as possible, flexible
SolidarMed SolidarMed is the Swiss organisation for health in Africa and improves health care for 1.5 million people in Lesotho, Moçambique,
Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. SolidarMed
sustainably strengthens and meaningfully expands existing health services.
We offer an exciting position for a mid-career development professional. Based in Lucerne as part of the international program department, you will manage the country program portfolios of Zambia and Lesotho. Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Strategic and thematic steering of programs and projects, together with country directors
• Project and program cycle management, including planning, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, log-frame development and project document compilation
• Proposal writing, institutional fundraising, key donor liaison etc. Send your CV, a short cover letter and copies of your qualifications to email@example.com
• Please note that SolidarMed only accepts electronic applications and will only contact shortlisted candidates
• Deadline for applications: 24th of Mai 2018.