- What are the highlights and insights of the Women Deliver 2019 Conference and how does Switzerland support Women Deliver?
- What are the take home messages and lessons learnt from the Swiss Side Event on how to reach the most vulnerable and marginalised young people to realize their right to health?
- Women Deliver 2019 Conference – What’s next?
Speakers: Susanne Amsler, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, Switzerland Monika Christofori-Khadka, Swiss Red Cross, Switzerland Charity Giyava, Youth Engage, Zimbabwe Yemurai Nyoni, Children's Investment Fund Foundation, Zimbabwe. Moderator: Carine Weiss, Medicus Mundi Switzerland.
With the following link you can watch the Webinar: click here
Publications and Reports:
As mentioned in the Webinar here are all the relevant links to publications and reports which have been launched during the Conference.
YouTube Chanel of Women Deliver
Call to action by Women Deliver
- “How will you use your power?": infographics with ideas for how we can use our power to drive progress and change: English and French
- Solutions panorama: Women Deliver is working on sharing solutions presented at the conference so more people can learn and be inspired by work around the world. Release date TBA.
The conference is one moment in a greater trajectory. Women Deliver will continue to integrate questions around power into all our work towards a more gender equal world – including our work on the G7 Gender Equality Advisory Council, UNGA, ICPD+25, and beyond.